Kujira Proposal 5

Local Money community fund request
PROPOSAL_STATUS_REJECTED
Yes
No
No with Veto
Abstain
This proposal requests 328.948 KUJI (150k USD in KUJI at 0.456) for development, deployment and support of the Local Money protocol in the Kujira Chain. Of these, 40% will be disbursed initially and the remaining 60% will be staked for three months. More details: https://localp2p.money/kujira-proposal.pdf
/cosmos.distribution.v1beta1.CommunityPoolSpendProposal
---
"@type": "/cosmos.distribution.v1beta1.CommunityPoolSpendProposal"
title: Local Money community fund request
amount:
- denom: ukuji
  amount: '328948000000'
recipient: kujira1swkuyt08z74n5jl7zr6hx0ru5sa2yev5v896p6
description: 'This proposal requests 328.948 KUJI (150k USD in KUJI at 0.456) for
  development, deployment and support of the Local Money protocol in the Kujira Chain.
  Of these, 40% will be disbursed initially and the remaining 60% will be staked for
  three months. More details: https://localp2p.money/kujira-proposal.pdf'
page last updated 2023-02-06 06:11:34 UTC